• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Andrew Farley

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

andrewfarley on July 29, 2019
This post has been merged with a duplicate.
1 upvote
0 Reply
Jwarner on October 30, 2020
Add the ability to edit or save the sales email templates while working in the contact record and sending an email. Currently, I have to copy the email I am writing to a contact then go to sales templates, paste and then save that as a template. Wou read more
5 upvotes
4 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
July 11, 2019
Hey @garinhess ! You can save an email sent from within HubSpot as a template if you head to your mail client's "Sent folder" as any email you se...read more
gil1001 on December 17, 2018
It looks like playbook are only available to tie to a contact, and there is no way to tie a playbook to a deal, while updating contact info and deal info. An example use case would be to have a form where you map different contacts to their roles read more
6 upvotes
3 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
March 21, 2019
Hey @gil1001 and @SarahAB ! Andrew from the HubSpot product team here. It is now possible to associate playbooks to any CRM object, as well ...read more
TommyB on October 23, 2017
Hi, we would like to offer free product demos on the website and use the meetings tool to allow users to book. However, as a cloud videoconfrencing provider offering virtual meeting rooms (VMRs), we would like to run video meetings to allo read more
283 upvotes
92 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
September 28, 2017
It would be awesome to have multiple contacts sign up for the same available time via the Meetings Tool. For example, you could set the number of sig...read more
HammockWeb on April 30, 2017
I have quite a few scheduled events on my calendar. it would be helpful if there was a Scheduled Meetings page. Where I could see a list or calendar view of all meetings. I can currently see these meetings on my Google Calendar, but there is a probl read more
303 upvotes
109 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
August 25, 2017
It would be awesome to run lists based on more than the four Meetings properties that are currently available in the tool. For example, it would be g...read more
andrewfarley on August 09, 2017
It would be awesome to have functionality for landing pages to personalize and tailor both copy and headers to "match keyword parameters, pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, and other sources, using external variables you can attach to the URL." read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.