• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Kristeen Romero

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

KNewmanRyan on November 29, 2021
Just raising this idea on behalf of a customer. The customer will be leaving their current role soon and will no longer have access to their current HubSpot account. They were looking to change the email address or HubSpot account related to th read more
7 upvotes
12 Replies
Participant | Platinum Partner
July 26, 2023
Thanks for the update, @MiaSrebrnjak ! Does that form also help with changing the email address on the connect.com account or would that be a comple...read more
daust on January 04, 2021
Hi, In Reports, it would be great to include the ability to link directly to Tasks. We've setup a Dashboard with various sections e.g. My Tickets, My Tasks, My Contacts, Deals at a certain critical stage, for salespeople to monitor on a daily basis. read more
13 upvotes
2 Replies
June 28, 2022
@daust @CSic You can get around this by adding contact ID and/or company ID in the custom report. Tasks are recorded on objects themselves and do...read more
AJLaPorte_diagr on January 29, 2019
There are many times when a datetime field can be beneficial for use in the contact properties. There are currently a few fields (HubSpot defaults) that contain this data but you cannot create a custom property for this kind of data through the edit read more
256 upvotes
79 Replies
February 18, 2022
Needing this for custom notifications we're trying to send out and for filtering workflow actions based on time. Would love to see some updates on th...read more
katie_cort on January 20, 2021
The problem right now is that on the mobile app, custom objects are read only, and cannot be edited. Additionally, contacts cannot be associated with custom objects from the mobile app. For a business where the custom object may be properties, or r read more
82 upvotes
24 Replies
January 12, 2022
+1 to what @NancyLambert said. We need this for our clients working in real estate and education. We just tested it out and it seems to work ...read more
Agard12 on January 07, 2022
hello everyone I want to learn (SEO) search engine optimisation skills and earn kitchen income to sell services anybody can guide me and I also want to work with someone and learn as a student thnaks
3 upvotes
13 Replies
January 10, 2022
+1 on SEMrush Academy and learningseo.io I also recommend Ahrefs stuff. They have some really good courses over on their Academy and they upload r...read more
KristeenRomero on October 25, 2021
I'm trying to add some custom code into a workflow to search through the properties of a Patient Records custom object I created, but it keeps giving me this error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'searchApi' of undefined It looks like I can't read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups