自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Tara Coomans

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

jehiguese 8月 27日, 2018
HubSpot auto creates a contact for anyone that emails in - or is cc'd into a reply in conversations. For some customers who manage through support, this will mean a large number of contacts can enter the database. The only way to prevent this at the 続きを読む
818 いいね!
324 コメント
参加者
1月 19日, 2023
Why is this still an issue after three years?
解決済み
4952927 10月 04日, 2018
Hi, how do I stop Hubspot automatically creating a contact from all emails that come through into my Outlook. These are emails from new organisation I never emailed before, and therefore contacts where HubSpot has never been bbc before. I receiv 続きを読む
90 いいね!
60 コメント
参加者
1月 19日, 2023
How is this still a problem? I see all these upvotes and product team engagements on other threads for 3 years ago - and still this isn't solved. It ...続きを読む
WhoOrderedRice 5月 01日, 2018
We have the outlook sidekick plugin on our email accounts, which logs emails and gives you a nice sidebar for more contact details. - Which is great for our actual customer contacts. However, this plugin is currently adding absolutely everyone 続きを読む
参加者
7月 02日, 2020
Wouldn't it be easier to have an option to only add Outlook contacts that are already in HubSpot? It makes no sense to me that every contact (includ...続きを読む
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.