• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Logan Ballard

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
lballard702 on September 16, 2020
I am working on a custom connector in microsoft flow that needs to know the Authorization, Token, and Refresh URL of my hubspot app. I don't know where to find the Token and Refresh URLs and when I use the Authorization URL to try to connect to my h read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
September 25, 2020
I figured out that Microsoft Flow automatically appends the redirect url to the authorization url and that's what the problem was. For anyone doing t...read more
lballard702 on September 23, 2020
I'm creating a custom connector from Microsoft flow to HubSpot, but when I get redirected to the Authentication URL the page shows up blank. I think that flow is doing something to the link when redirecting me to that page. This is the URL I put read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
September 25, 2020
Yup! @dennisedson Now I'm just having an issue with the request... Invalid input JSON on line 1, column 15: Cannot construct instance of `jav...read more
lballard702 on September 23, 2020
I'm creating a custom connector from Microsoft flow to HubSpot, but when I get redirected to the Authentication URL the page shows up blank. I think that flow is doing something to the link when redirecting me to that page. This is the URL I put read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
September 25, 2020
Yup! @dennisedson Now I'm just having an issue with the request... Invalid input JSON on line 1, column 15: Cannot construct instance of `jav...read more
Solved
I am working on a custom connector in microsoft flow that needs to know the Authorization, Token, and Refresh URL of my hubspot app. I don't know where to find the Token and Refresh URLs and when I use the Authorization URL to try to connect to my h read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
September 25, 2020
I figured out that Microsoft Flow automatically appends the redirect url to the authorization url and that's what the problem was. For anyone doing t...read more
Solved
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
September 25, 2020
lballard702 on June 26, 2020
<!-- Pulling the data from the table and assigning it to table --> {% set people = hubdb_table_rows(2639483, queryparam) %} <!-- This is where I get lost!! My program shows the select options, but will not filter once the user has selec read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.