• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Becca Smith

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

beccaes on September 16, 2020
Is there a way to filter a deal report to show deals that meet either of two criteria? In this case, I'm trying to set up a report that shows deals that are either "Closed Won" or marked as "Hot" in a custom property for lead qualification. This see read more
6 upvotes
1 Reply
palmerij2 on February 21, 2020
Can we get the same sort of "dependent" functionality that we see in HubSpot Progressive Form Fields, but for required updated deal stage properties? EX: If my sales rep is required to update a property when moving a deal to Closed/Lost (ex: read more
61 upvotes
19 Replies
August 14, 2020
I love this! We also have a handful of "either/or" type properties, and currently don't have a great way to ensure that one or the other is filled.
stellartickets on July 27, 2020
make it like "create task" currently works in the gmail extension once the contact has been logged to hubspot crm.
August 06, 2020
I'm really disappointed that this isn't a feature yet. The event that most often triggers our reps to create a deal is an email, so having to navigat...read more
HelenRoss on August 07, 2017
Often times I'm bulk editing data on our companies. Unfortunately, not everything can be done through a workflow (though I use those extensively too!). One of my absolute pet bug bears is that I need to click on each company in order to edit the pro read more
17 upvotes
10 Replies
August 06, 2020
This would be so helpful! It's pretty painful for our users to have to go into each individual record to edit when looking at a list. One example of ...read more
beccaes on August 02, 2020
Our portal admins are responsible for monitoring templates/snippets to make sure we're not hitting our account limits. If users create templates or snippets that are not shared, we'll be able to see that we're at (or approaching) our limits, but won read more
Dylan on January 04, 2020
Breaking apart from this, 2 part idea: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Pipeline-specific-Default-Deal-Properties/idi-p/12943 HubSpot should allow admins to define a different set of required properties based on the pipeline a deal read more
344 upvotes
141 Replies
June 25, 2020
Another upvote for this! This will be so valuable for my team, who manages multiple processes in hubspot with little overlap in terms of the properti...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.