• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Rebecca Fehrenberg

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

RebeccaF on July 12, 2022
Hello, so we like to generate a indivual offer based on a form submission in Hubspot. I managed to connetct pdf monkey and hubspot via zapier but like this i just have the generated pdf. They will not be send to the respective customer automa read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
GregJukes on August 01, 2019
Hello. We are a digital marketing agency. We have a client onboarding form that needs to be accessed from multiple people in the organization. I have a HubSpot form that is sent to the client for their onboarding. After they fill out the fo read more
27 upvotes
14 Replies
Participant | Elite Partner
July 12, 2022
Hey, how did you manage that the generate PDF transferres back to Hubspot?
RebeccaF on June 24, 2020
Hello, via Zapier we connected the tool Perspective to Hubspot. The user fills out a form to receive a newsletter. The property values are transferred, but the automatic opt-in mail is not triggered and because of that the contact is not included read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for RebeccaF