• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Robert Stone

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

CSchulte5 on February 16, 2022
I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling that the attachments section of Hubspot could use a facelift. Here are some of the functionalities I believe are a MUST for Hubspot going forward: Renaming uploaded attachments Association options (add or remo read more
February 02, 2023
The date field/column is a MUST. I have a client sending me mulitple version of the same file, with small updates. I have no ability to see is...read more
Rmstone on December 20, 2022
We take payments exclusively via HS payments. Some users who purchase larger packages need to pay 50% down, and then 50% when the work starts. However, we cannot include HS payments on this kind of quote.
alexey_pelykh on July 09, 2018
When we create an event in calendar, there's an option to create a Google Meet link with dial-in number - it would be great if this option was available when meeting is scheduled via HubSpot Meetings as well.
127 upvotes
73 Replies
September 03, 2020
@danaland Can you tell us more about the Uberconference integration. I've used that in the past, but was not able to create unique meeting IDs for ...read more
alexey_pelykh on July 09, 2018
When we create an event in calendar, there's an option to create a Google Meet link with dial-in number - it would be great if this option was available when meeting is scheduled via HubSpot Meetings as well.
127 upvotes
73 Replies
September 03, 2020
@danaland Can you tell us more about the Uberconference integration. I've used that in the past, but was not able to create unique meeting IDs for ...read more
Rmstone on August 21, 2020
I create and reply to emails all day long from the service section of HubSpot, and I almost always use bullet points to list out steps for our users. It would be great to have the option to add or change primary the formatting options along t read more
XavierDrake on April 13, 2017
It would be nice if we could set a Default Pipeline under Deals in a similar way that we can set a Default View. We have product managers who care more about a specific product pipeline than other reps would. At the moment, even if we set a Defualt read more
114 upvotes
26 Replies
June 23, 2020
Agreed. I don't want to mistakenly put a deal in the wrong pipeline.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.