自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Robert Stone

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

CSchulte5 2月 16日, 2022
I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling that the attachments section of Hubspot could use a facelift. Here are some of the functionalities I believe are a MUST for Hubspot going forward: Renaming uploaded attachments Association options (add or remo 続きを読む
メンバー
2月 02日, 2023
The date field/column is a MUST. I have a client sending me mulitple version of the same file, with small updates. I have no ability to see is...続きを読む
Rmstone 12月 20日, 2022
We take payments exclusively via HS payments. Some users who purchase larger packages need to pay 50% down, and then 50% when the work starts. However, we cannot include HS payments on this kind of quote.
0 いいね!
0 コメント
alexey_pelykh 7月 09日, 2018
When we create an event in calendar, there's an option to create a Google Meet link with dial-in number - it would be great if this option was available when meeting is scheduled via HubSpot Meetings as well.
127 いいね!
73 コメント
メンバー
9月 03日, 2020
@danaland Can you tell us more about the Uberconference integration. I've used that in the past, but was not able to create unique meeting IDs for ...続きを読む
alexey_pelykh 7月 09日, 2018
When we create an event in calendar, there's an option to create a Google Meet link with dial-in number - it would be great if this option was available when meeting is scheduled via HubSpot Meetings as well.
127 いいね!
73 コメント
メンバー
9月 03日, 2020
@danaland Can you tell us more about the Uberconference integration. I've used that in the past, but was not able to create unique meeting IDs for ...続きを読む
Rmstone 8月 21日, 2020
I create and reply to emails all day long from the service section of HubSpot, and I almost always use bullet points to list out steps for our users. It would be great to have the option to add or change primary the formatting options along t 続きを読む
XavierDrake 4月 13日, 2017
It would be nice if we could set a Default Pipeline under Deals in a similar way that we can set a Default View. We have product managers who care more about a specific product pipeline than other reps would. At the moment, even if we set a Defualt 続きを読む
111 いいね!
26 コメント
メンバー
6月 23日, 2020
Agreed. I don't want to mistakenly put a deal in the wrong pipeline.
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.