• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Victoria Girenok

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

bonnieliu on June 10, 2019
We recently created a Tracking URL in Hubspot in the hopes of getting insights on the programs we're launching the UTM link for. UTMs are often used to track the performance of campaigns and content. What's currently being provided as a UTM feature read more
Member | Gold Partner
January 14, 2021
Hi, This is absolutely must have, we have same issue with using UTM parameters for segmentation for years. Hope it will be resolved in the near f...read more
taylorfriss on July 11, 2017
We just switched over to HubSpot from Salesforce and are trying to do an audit on which properties we have - so we can find duplicates and either merge or delete them. It would be great if we could export all existing Properties in our system with t read more
Member | Gold Partner
March 16, 2020
Is there any update on this? It is not a first time that we need this option for our clients, migrating from one system to another. Export all prop...read more
Jems212 on January 20, 2017
Basically for each property I want 3 options to choose from: 1) Update value if blank 2) Append to value 3) Overwrite value Sample use case(s): Append Option: Notes Field I have a comments field on my contact form where someone sends us a query. read more
480 upvotes
136 Replies
Member | Gold Partner
October 09, 2018
Yes, it is absolutely must have! I need to save all the options of the property that existed ever. Could not find the way to do it. Is there any new...read more
taylorfriss on July 11, 2017
We just switched over to HubSpot from Salesforce and are trying to do an audit on which properties we have - so we can find duplicates and either merge or delete them. It would be great if we could export all existing Properties in our system with t read more
Member | Gold Partner
March 16, 2020
Is there any update on this? It is not a first time that we need this option for our clients, migrating from one system to another. Export all prop...read more
bellawu on April 06, 2017
Similar to the new folders to organize contact list, the same organization for workflows is needed. Many of my workflows automate specific campaigns or simple administrative tasks. Many of them are related or unrelated in someway. I would love a read more
588 upvotes
109 Replies
Member | Gold Partner
March 12, 2018
Please add the feature, it is absolutely must have
Darlene on January 05, 2017
We would like to upload multiple images in a social media post. Right now we are limited to one and will have to post directly to twitter, fb, and linkedin to upload more than one. Thank you
89 upvotes
34 Replies
Member | Gold Partner
August 20, 2017
Hi, we have the same problem and have to create posts directly from Facebook to add multiple images. Is it something that will be fixed in the near f...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.