• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Cori Albrecht

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

MarianaG on September 09, 2021
it would be great to be able to add logic to survey questions in Hubspot. Creating a custom survey is great but we should be able to include conditional fields
417 upvotes
127 Replies
Member | Gold Partner
October 13, 2023
The surveys HubSpot sends out have dependent/logic based fields. And you can do logic-based fields in forms. Seems like this should be an easy fix for...read more
MarianaG on September 09, 2021
it would be great to be able to add logic to survey questions in Hubspot. Creating a custom survey is great but we should be able to include conditional fields
417 upvotes
127 Replies
Member | Gold Partner
October 13, 2023
The surveys HubSpot sends out have dependent/logic based fields. And you can do logic-based fields in forms. Seems like this should be an easy fix for...read more
YodelerCori on October 04, 2022
How do you track pledges for Nonprofits using HubSpot?
0 upvote
2 Replies
garinhess on April 29, 2020
I have a premium piece of content that requires a landing page for a big form fill to download. That all works great. I have a pop-up form that has a simple button on it (screenshot https://prnt.sc/s83ck3 ) that leads to the landing page. The l read more
30 upvotes
21 Replies
Member | Gold Partner
June 06, 2022
Agreed! We need this too!!
StevenN on March 01, 2021
Hello, I would love to see the possibility to sort blog tags within the blog post itself. Currently this is limited by the default sorting by Tag ID. e.g. Goal: Make these Tags sortable (drag&drop) or give us additonal fiel read more
18 upvotes
9 Replies
Member | Gold Partner
October 22, 2021
Seems like such a basic function. Would love to see this happen. Can't believe you can't at least re-order them in order of importance in the field. ...read more
Stellaivano on April 11, 2019
Good morning. When building chatbots, it would be great to edit the quick replies added under a message for two reasons: 1. Right now I have to delete it and add it again (and it would be added after the last one). 2. I can't move the quick re read more
119 upvotes
43 Replies
Member | Gold Partner
July 17, 2020
At the very least, it'd be nice to be able to edit quick replies.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for YodelerCori