• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Sylvain Giuliani

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
Sylg on October 22, 2021
Hey Everyone, I'm building a workflow that will find the associated company of a workspace (custom object) look if this company has an associated open deal If so, associate the workspace to the deal On paper, this is straight forward b read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Sylg on June 18, 2020
Hi all, I have a button in my navbar and footer to "book a demo". I want that button to start a chatbot flow. I tried by having the bot available on "all pages". and setting hsConversationsSettings param loadImmediately to false like so read more
0 upvote
17 Replies
Participant
June 23, 2020
Thanks for this. But if I do this with code, It still refresh the full page. For example I'm on /product with the request demo button var fo...read more
Sylg on June 18, 2020
Hi all, I have a button in my navbar and footer to "book a demo". I want that button to start a chatbot flow. I tried by having the bot available on "all pages". and setting hsConversationsSettings param loadImmediately to false like so read more
0 upvote
17 Replies
Participant
June 23, 2020
Thanks for this. But if I do this with code, It still refresh the full page. For example I'm on /product with the request demo button var fo...read more
Sylg on June 18, 2020
0 upvote
17 Replies
Participant
June 23, 2020
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups