• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Kierstin Payne

Accomplished Marketing Technologist with over 20 years of marketing ideation, execution, product & project management. I'm most passionate about educating others and helping them succeed and grow!

Activity

andres on March 10, 2017
Hello! It would be amazing that the software recognize the links in a document. In our proposals we have a PDF that we send to our customers, and into the document you can find links like: "Do you want know more? Click here". Pressing here, th read more
95 upvotes
46 Replies
Contributor | Diamond Partner
April 10, 2024
Yes @SCE Agree 100%
cfleishman on August 31, 2017
Need to be able to clone an individual deal. This is helpful for recurring revenue organizations and building MRR. Please! Update from @JoeMayall : Due to a technical error on HubSpot’s end, this thread has an inflated upvote count. As of read more
1823 upvotes
559 Replies
April 09, 2024
Any update on this?
NKolev on August 31, 2023
With the freshly released new feature of the Lead Object which I know is still in Beta, it would be great if we could add/edit properties similar to the other objects like contacts, companies, deals, etc. For example, I need to create a Lead sou read more
95 upvotes
35 Replies
March 22, 2024
Just realized we can't do this today. Just starting a project to revamp a company's messed-up sales processes and would love to use the prospecting t...read more
Stephanie-OG on November 05, 2020
Summary: Currently, in order to create a drag-and-drop template in new CMS Themes, a developer is required as templates are coded. However, it would be great if a non-developer could drag-and-drop modules in an existing template to a read more
March 15, 2024
100% would love to do this. I hate creating unpublished pages as templates, we should be able to make them a real template without having a developer...read more
hubspotter594 on April 01, 2021
I know the HubSpot dev guys are already in Beta for adding Microsoft Teams links to HubSpot emails and setting notifications - this is a separate request. Microsoft Teams have recently started allowing the download of attendee lists and I understan read more
141 upvotes
55 Replies
January 24, 2024
Please integrate with the Team's webinar functionality. We're trying to create a workaround to track the data in HubSpot, but it is proving to be com...read more
CQian on August 18, 2023
In the deal section, we are able to create line items associated with deals, however, it doesn't seem like we can customize the form at the moment. Why this is needed: (1) there are fields that are not relevant to our use case, I'd like to dro read more
34 upvotes
18 Replies
January 19, 2024
We really need this, on deals and quotes.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups