• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Joel Jokinen

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
jjokinen on June 16, 2022
Hi! Does anyone know if there's an easy way to build a sort of a lightweight employee advocacy program just using the UTM tracking builder in HubSpot? Thinking if this could be achieved with Hootsuite/Oktopost/similar. My thinking is that we'd jus read more
Solved
jjokinen on May 25, 2022
Hi! I was wondering what the use case for turning on the " Always create contact for new email address" option in forms is? Seems like we've had this turned on in most of our forms but to me, it looks like turning it off would make a lot more s read more
0 upvote
11 Replies
Contributor
May 25, 2022
Thanks @karstenkoehler ! That makes sense. However, doesn't turning it on create more duplicates in the system and block us from using progressive ...read more
Solved
jjokinen on May 25, 2022
Hi! I was wondering what the use case for turning on the " Always create contact for new email address" option in forms is? Seems like we've had this turned on in most of our forms but to me, it looks like turning it off would make a lot more s read more
0 upvote
11 Replies
Contributor
May 25, 2022
Thanks @karstenkoehler ! That makes sense. However, doesn't turning it on create more duplicates in the system and block us from using progressive ...read more
Solved
jjokinen on May 18, 2022
Hi! We'd like for contacts to start building a cumulative lead score based on if they have submitted multiple of our eBooks forms. E.g. they get 15 points for submitting one eBook form, then + 5 points if they submit another, and +5 if they s read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
May 18, 2022
Thanks @karstenkoehler ! We're using different forms for each ebook download. Do you think this would still work for us?
Solved
jjokinen on May 18, 2022
Hi! We'd like for contacts to start building a cumulative lead score based on if they have submitted multiple of our eBooks forms. E.g. they get 15 points for submitting one eBook form, then + 5 points if they submit another, and +5 if they s read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
May 18, 2022
Thanks @karstenkoehler ! We're using different forms for each ebook download. Do you think this would still work for us?
Solved
jjokinen on October 27, 2021
Hi! I'm wondering if anyone has figured out a way for automatically associating new contacts to child companies based on the matching geographical location between the new contact and the child company? We are working with many global compan read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.