自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

David Loggins

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

David_Loggins 7月 02日, 2020
i have orders come in text form in the body of an email. would like to save as a PDF for documenting. Can we have this feature added. thank you
1 いいね!
0 コメント
解決済み
David_Loggins 6月 18日, 2020
I dont see an option to "FWD" and email. This would be helpful rather than hitting reply and and re-attaching the attachemnt. Something I would like to have available in email conversations and in tickets. Thanks
1 いいね!
2 コメント
参加者
7月 02日, 2020
thanks for the link. im surprised to see this has been on the "to do" list for a year and a half. glad to see its now in the "planning stage"
bcarter 11月 19日, 2019
Currently the search function for tickets only displayes results based on the name of a ticket. Quite often when searching for a ticket/email the title is not known, which leads to frustration. The solution I have found is to search via contact in 続きを読む
100 いいね!
29 コメント
参加者
7月 02日, 2020
Yes please! I am failry new to HubSpot, but i really struggle with the search bar for my ticket system. I was thinking a toggle to search; title on...続きを読む
解決済み
I dont see an option to "FWD" and email. This would be helpful rather than hitting reply and and re-attaching the attachemnt. Something I would like to have available in email conversations and in tickets. Thanks
1 いいね!
2 コメント
参加者
7月 02日, 2020
thanks for the link. im surprised to see this has been on the "to do" list for a year and a half. glad to see its now in the "planning stage"
I don't see an option to "Print" any of my emails. Some of my emails are orders that i would prefer to save as a PDF and attach to an order # in my sales system. I prefer this print option to be availabe in the email conversations AND in the tic 続きを読む
74 いいね!
40 コメント
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.