• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Sebastian Strauß

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
sebastianstr on July 26, 2021
Hallo alle zusammen, sieht jemand eine Möglichkeit darin in den Trafficreport die Kunden zu segmentieren oder auszuschließen? Bei Google Analytics haben wir das mit einen Cookie umgesetzt, der mit erfolgtem Login gesetzt wird. Gibt es eine ä read more
sebastianstr on September 25, 2020
Hello everybody, I'm trying to get a list of contacts including the form name of which one this contact was generated. When creating a report it's possible to use this information as filter but I can't find this data to use it in lists. Do you read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Solved
sebastianstr on July 27, 2020
Hello everybody, the wappalizer Chrome extension showed me that Matomo Analytics is firing. I just wanted to check if this comes via Hubspot and disabled GTM and the Wordpress-Plugin but the Hubspot tracking is still active. Does anybody has read more
Participant
August 05, 2020
Hi Wendy, thanks for your help. Unfortunately a Gravity Forms Hubspot Plugin added the code. Now everything looks fine, thank you. Best r...read more
Solved
Hello everybody, the wappalizer Chrome extension showed me that Matomo Analytics is firing. I just wanted to check if this comes via Hubspot and disabled GTM and the Wordpress-Plugin but the Hubspot tracking is still active. Does anybody has read more
Participant
August 05, 2020
Hi Wendy, thanks for your help. Unfortunately a Gravity Forms Hubspot Plugin added the code. Now everything looks fine, thank you. Best r...read more
Solved
Participant
August 05, 2020
sebastianstr on June 15, 2020
Hello everybody, we need to track the submission of our embedded Hubspot forms as event in Google Analytics. I followed the instructions from this post already: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Marketing-Integrations/Google-Analytics-Event-Trac read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
June 15, 2020
Hey Daniel, yes I did 😄 I thought it could be better do replace it before starting this post.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.