• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Daniel Ruby

Long-time marketing automation, marketing ops, demand generation and CRM practitioner, I love thinking about marketing with a programming mindset. Currently Head of Marketing at Demand Sage, a free-to-use tool that connects HubSpot data to a Google Sheet to be manipulated either via SQL querying, via a visual report builder, or via our library of deeper-insight reports.

Activity

Solved
alex_callcott on November 02, 2020
So, at the moment, we have three reports set up to showcase the conversion rates from prospect --> lead, lead --> MQL and MQL --> opportunity, which report on these rates on a monthly basis. What we would like to be able to do is report on read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
November 03, 2020
Hi Alex, I would (of course) promote Demand Sage for this, but I'd like to noodle on how to build this in HubSpot, if it's doable. Snapshotting of co...read more
Solved
007Dan on August 16, 2019
Can you report on previous months pipeline? I am looking to show pipeline trends.
Participant
October 09, 2020
We just put out a report that does this at Demand Sage - syncs your HS data to a Google Sheet and then we have a library of pre-baked reports, includ...read more
Solved
pdansey on July 17, 2020
Hi folks I need to see how the total pipeline (i.e. the total Amount of all active deals) is varying over time. Along the lines of Jan1 = 1.2m, Feb1=1.4m, Mar1=1.6m, Apr1=2.1m (but ideally in a nice pretty graph. I can report like that on w read more
Participant
October 09, 2020
Hi @pdansey Just thought I'd pop in for a second to let you know that Demand Sage offers a pipeline-over-time report that auto-syncs to Google Shee...read more
jennysowyrda on September 14, 2020
This week we're discussing Slack vs. Microsoft Teams. As we continue to operate in a more remote friendly world, communicating with your team is more important than ever. There are dozens of options for how to chat with co-workers and stay co read more
6 upvotes
22 Replies
Participant
September 17, 2020
We use Slack, although in part that might be due to inertia - Slack has been core to our internal communication strategies both at Demand Sage and at...read more
Solved
sskurdah on October 17, 2017
Hi All - I'm looking for a way to populate Google Sheets wtih HubSpot data for reporting purposes. Ideally, as data is populated and edited within HubSpot, the Google Sheet would update as well. Is there currently any sort of integration o read more
0 upvote
16 Replies
Participant
July 15, 2020
I know this is an old-ish thread, but Demand Sage does that for free. Syncs all Contact, Company and Deal data to a Google Sheet and gives you a li...read more
Ruchika on July 09, 2020
Hi all, I have to share the report with my Management on the designation our team enrolled in the sequence with respect to country along with company names. Can any one help on that.
Participant
July 15, 2020
I don't think you can actually do that with reporting. Unfortunately sales activities - both sequences and email templates - don't really have any go...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.