• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Rachel Torres

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Eman051 on November 10, 2021
Hi! There should be an option to enroll into a sequence from the deals page. There isn't one currently and you have to sort the list by deals. Which takes a bunch of time especially when you want to enroll everyone from those deals into a sequen read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
March 14, 2023
Agree. I'd love to be able to enroll an associated contact directly from the deal board.
Solved
mdrnd on February 11, 2022
Hi all, Hope all is well for everyone. I have a question regarding calculating the time spent on each deal stage. The problem I have is that most of the times we're moving deal stages all at once for deals preventing me to calculate the actu read more
0 upvote
12 Replies
Participant
September 21, 2022
I'm trying to understand why the default fields do not work before I create all these calculation fields. I am looking for the time spent in one pa...read more
JonnyT on June 27, 2018
We work with several different pipelines of HubSpot service tickets. We would like to set the default for displayed ticket properties based on the pipeline we're working with. For instance, we want to see our custom "Serial Number" field in our RM read more
183 upvotes
64 Replies
Participant
May 19, 2022
@CSic I have the Pro plan. Are you able to share a screen shot with that function or a Hubspot resource? I would love to see that functionality a...read more
Olivia_Englert on March 20, 2020
When creating meeting links in Hubspot it has the option to pick when a meeting can be scheduled. Currently there is a limit of 11 weeks. Having no limit or a yearly limit would be extremely helpful as we schedule annual and quarterly calls with read more
147 upvotes
57 Replies
Participant
May 18, 2022
Still struggling with the 11-week window. Our entire sales process is meeting based and we lose the amazing automation power of Hubspot when we must...read more
JonnyT on June 27, 2018
We work with several different pipelines of HubSpot service tickets. We would like to set the default for displayed ticket properties based on the pipeline we're working with. For instance, we want to see our custom "Serial Number" field in our RM read more
183 upvotes
64 Replies
Participant
May 19, 2022
@CSic I have the Pro plan. Are you able to share a screen shot with that function or a Hubspot resource? I would love to see that functionality a...read more
JonnyT on June 27, 2018
183 upvotes
64 Replies
Participant
May 19, 2022
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.