• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Samantha Aiken

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

tilly on July 31, 2018
It would be helpful to be able to export campaign data to csv. Possible ideas for what to include in the export columns: Campaign name Campaign ID Start date End date Sessions New contacts Incfluenced contacts Closed deals read more
112 upvotes
25 Replies
July 29, 2021
Campaign exports and campaign reports/dashboards
sma1375 on June 29, 2021
I should be able to select a few or many drafted posts and schedule them at once. That is, as of now the only options that appear when you select posts are Assign, Clone and Delete. Why not Schedule as well??? This would save tons of time, read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
sma1375 on April 27, 2021
Why can't I bulk schedule all emails that reports are scheduled to go to under "Manage recurring emails" on the dashboard? We have 40 attorneys with different filters within the dashboard and therefore different "scheduled emails." But they all get read more
sma1375 on July 16, 2020
We'd like to expedite automation by creating workflows based on anything in a folder. For example, we want to notify contact owners when someone clicks on emails of a certain type, ie- a folder. Tags would also accomplish this if they were impleme read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Karoline on June 16, 2020
It would be useful if I could use the folders as criteria for my lists. Example: I would like to select all users who have opened at least one mail in a folder.
4 upvotes
2 Replies
July 16, 2020
This would be very helpful- as well as including folders as a criteria in workflows. For instance, we could put all webinar follow up emails in a f...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.