• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Nikki Shenk

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

kikidee125 on August 29, 2023
I'd like to recommend the ability to group properties together in a bar graph chart or pie chart when making a report. Right now I have to do work arounds by creating a new custom property field or assigning the same color to more than one property read more
kikidee125 on January 17, 2023
We have many on our team that switched from Windows PC to Apple Mac. Both installed the Outlook365 add-in for HubSpot Sales found here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/how-to-install-hubspot-sales When the Outlook 365 add-in read more
kikidee125 on October 27, 2022
I set a Validation Rule for a field I created called Branch Postal Code. I chose "Set min character limit" to 5. However, this is only a go-forward validation, meaning only future times someone fills in this field will it not allow a zip code with l read more
I have a data validation rule set up for a field that I created called Branch Postal Code where I have "Set min character limit" to 5. The problem is that I am still able to upload a zip code with 4 digits. I would like an error triggered in this ca read more
In the Beta version, there is no way to add data validation to HubSpot's default Postal Code property. This option is currently grayed out saying the field cannot be edited. This should either be editable or should default to a minimum of 5 digits. read more
MattPutt on November 11, 2019
We have developed an automated scoring and lifecycle progression process, it is reliant on lists and workflows. All it takes is for someone to remove/add or edit in any way, one of the key lists and suddenly the whole process is thrown off course. C read more
18 upvotes
10 Replies
July 13, 2021
This would be very helpful! Sales has some workflows and marketing has theirs. It would be good to be able to lock if in a different department.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.