Teilnehmer/-in
Mitglied seit ‎Jun 4, 2020
  • Lösungen
  • Antworten
  • Likes vergeben
  • Likes erhalten
  • Ideenforum

Info

Um Nutzerprofile anzusehen, musst du in der Community angemeldet sein oder einen kostenlosen HubSpot-Account verwenden.

Freunde

Die Freundesliste ist noch leer

Amanda Smith

Dieser Benutzer hat noch keine Beschreibung erstellt. Bearbeite Dein Profil hier.

Aktivität

amanda_smith on Dezember 06, 2021
Hey all, This doesn't really fall unter the Hubspot Marketing features, but I'm hoping someone from this group has experienced this before and can help out: I recently took over the marketing department, and whoever previously managed our so Beitrag ansehen
1 Likes
3 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
Dezember 08, 2021
For those who may need help with this in the future, I opened up a ticket with LinkedIn and required the steps mentioned above which I had already tr...Beitrag ansehen
amanda_smith on Dezember 06, 2021
Hey all, This doesn't really fall unter the Hubspot Marketing features, but I'm hoping someone from this group has experienced this before and can help out: I recently took over the marketing department, and whoever previously managed our so Beitrag ansehen
1 Likes
3 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
Dezember 08, 2021
For those who may need help with this in the future, I opened up a ticket with LinkedIn and required the steps mentioned above which I had already tr...Beitrag ansehen
amanda_smith on August 21, 2020
Hi, Currently, manual updates to contact properties within the Coversations tool (aka using the contact "preview" panel) does not log the person who made the change. The change shows that is was made by "Conversations", even though it was a manual Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
0 Antwort
SMS1 on Juni 18, 2019
Please create the ability in the Chat tool to add a post-chat survey where I can configure the questions. There should be a mix of options for the question field type to set up the survey i.e. Dropdown, Stars, text box, etc. Something like t Beitrag ansehen
Teilnehmer/-in
August 17, 2020
Yes, this is needed! Other chat companies I've seen already have this function.
amanda_smith on Juli 02, 2020
It would be great if we could add access to turn on/off chatflows for users with Service Hub Professional Access without needing to give them admin access to do so. This would allow people such as Customer Service Managers/Supervisors to manage this Beitrag ansehen
amanda_smith on Juni 23, 2020
It would be great if a deactivated user's email could show in the conversations/inbox history if a user is removed like it does with contact/ticket owner history in order to keep the record intact. This is very important to those businesses needing Beitrag ansehen
1 Likes
1 Antwort
Speichere bestimmte Beiträge, um schnell auf die hilfreichsten Diskussionen zugreifen zu können.
Aller Anfang ist schwer! Leg am besten damit los, uns ein wenig mehr über deine Interessen zu erzählen.

Following

Der Austausch mit anderen Mitgliedern ist eine der besten Möglichkeiten, um die HubSpot Community optimal zu nutzen. Hier sind ein paar Communitymitglieder, die dir den Einstieg erleichtern können.
Community-Abzeichen

Meine Gruppen

Gruppenzentralen für amanda_smith