• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Dan Crosby

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

danjamescrosby on January 05, 2024
When creating a lead you can set a custom "Lead name" but this doesn't get shown on the lead cards on associated records, they instead show the "Primary associated record name" as the clickable link to the lead. This issue is highlighted for us read more
Participant
January 16, 2024
Looks like this has now been fixed
danjamescrosby on January 05, 2024
When creating a lead you can set a custom "Lead name" but this doesn't get shown on the lead cards on associated records, they instead show the "Primary associated record name" as the clickable link to the lead. This issue is highlighted for us read more
Participant
January 16, 2024
Looks like this has now been fixed
cpieri on May 18, 2021
Welcome to ELEVATE! We are so excited to work with each of you this June! Let's get started by introducing ourselves. Feel free to tell us whatever you'd like but here are a few ideas to get started: Your name Where you are located What yo read more
38 upvotes
270 Replies
Participant
June 01, 2021
Hi I'm Dan, I work for Event Store. We are based in the UK (I'm near Bath), but our team is now global with people in US, Netherlands, Norway, ...read more
lalexander on November 14, 2018
Hi team, It would be great to be able to automatically add certain Products to Deals within Workflows. For example, if a customer comes in via a certain source and all of the customers from that source are purchasing Product A, all the Deals cou read more
652 upvotes
180 Replies
Participant
March 16, 2021
We would love the functionality to copy line items from another deal, for exactly the same reason as @abrow mentioned above: we create duplicates o...read more
lalexander on November 14, 2018
Hi team, It would be great to be able to automatically add certain Products to Deals within Workflows. For example, if a customer comes in via a certain source and all of the customers from that source are purchasing Product A, all the Deals cou read more
652 upvotes
180 Replies
Participant
March 16, 2021
We would love the functionality to copy line items from another deal, for exactly the same reason as @abrow mentioned above: we create duplicates o...read more
danjamescrosby on August 26, 2020
I am building a custom module that has a repeater group where each item in the group is a version of our software with relevant data about it (module fields structure below for reference). In the module HTML/HUBL I'm trying to sort the items in read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
August 27, 2020
I think I've identified the issue with this, I can't see why this would be expected behaviour so may be a bug. To recreate the issue, create a gl...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.