• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Kate Haas

Over the past 10 years, I’ve implemented annual marketing plans – defining buyer personas, customer journey maps and conversion paths - that delivered thousands of qualified leads and seven-figure revenues for B2B SaaS platforms. With an innate curiosity for customer interaction and buying behaviors, I’ve orchestrated email marketing programs that stimulated average order values and revenues for global e-commerce retailers. The Dowry is a wedding gift registry and marketplace that connects couples with exceptional artisans to enrich their homes with a sense of originality. We create curated environments for wedding guests to select handcrafted home decor for purchase - ultimately, fulfilling the couple’s aesthetic for their home. We search for and select artisans whose unique work defies big-box retailers and belongs on the tables, shelves, and rooms of every home.

Activity

katethedowry on January 06, 2021
I want to build a custom report to show metrics for a specific landing page. I'm interested in breaking down my report by traffic sources (mainly other campaign sources and showing total page views, form submissions, new contacts, bounce rate, tim read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
January 07, 2021
Hi Daniel, I am referring to Traffic Source - Paid Search, Paid Social, Other Campaigns. So, I would like to see how many page views and what the eng...read more
katethedowry on January 06, 2021
I want to build a custom report to show metrics for a specific landing page. I'm interested in breaking down my report by traffic sources (mainly other campaign sources and showing total page views, form submissions, new contacts, bounce rate, tim read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
January 07, 2021
Hi Daniel, I am referring to Traffic Source - Paid Search, Paid Social, Other Campaigns. So, I would like to see how many page views and what the eng...read more
Solved
katethedowry on October 13, 2020
If I want to enroll contacts in a workflow who have made it through all the actions in a workflow but did NOT meet the goal - Which option do I choose?
1 upvote
2 Replies
katethedowry on October 01, 2020
I would love to be able to filter this standard, built-in report by a contact property. It would be so beneficial to be able to see how these metrics change between "audience types", "lifecycle stages", "buyer personas", etc. It's also not possible read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
AnniKim on September 21, 2020
Thanks for joining my Inbound presentation Work Your Workflows: 18 Workflow Updates to Strengthen Your Automation Strategy. Please feel free to use this thread for anything that would've happened if this was an in-person presentation— ask q read more
12 upvotes
29 Replies
Contributor
September 25, 2020
Thank you for this great solution! I've looked into my contact properties and played around with my enrollment triggers to get this to work as I want...read more
AnniKim on July 09, 2020
Workflows help you automate daily processes and save your team time. It's easy to educate people on what workflows can do and how specific workflow actions can be used. However, if you're like me, you need examples . You want to see how oth read more
8 upvotes
17 Replies
Contributor
September 22, 2020
I'm a digital marketing consultant a wedding registry and artisan marketplace startup. We have 7,000+ contacts in HubSpot CRM and we're developing wo...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.