• solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Stefen Phelps

I am a husband, father of three boys and a girl, and web developer at / co-founder of Kelp Creative Agency.

Activity

Solved
kyKaq on November 13, 2020
Hello, I have font-awesome pro. Then I wanted to ask about the ways to use the font awesome pro in the hubspot. Is it same with the way to use the icon (add icon field) by edit the setting or anythings? Or is it by coding? Thanks.
0 upvote
5 Replies
Key Advisor | Partner
March 01, 2024
@yshinzato no, you'd have to use your own custom field in a custom module and copy and paste the code into it for pro.
DTPRO on October 23, 2023
Hello everyone. I'm having an issue with creating contacts with the PHP basic API call: <?php use HubSpot\Factory; use HubSpot\Client\Crm\Contacts\ApiException; $client = Factory::createWithAccessToken('YOUR_ACCESS_TOKEN'); try { $apiRespo read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Key Advisor | Partner
October 24, 2023
@Jaycee_Lewis @DTPRO you can get the cookie value by using the `$_COOKIE` PHP function like so: $_COOKIE["hubspotutk"]; The Form ID you can...read more
Solved
sidcamara on October 10, 2023
Hi, I have a serie of hubspot modules that have javacript files that use the same logic. I would like to extract the common code to a js file and then import that code to be used on the diferent js module files so that I don't have duplicate code a read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Key Advisor | Partner
October 11, 2023
Or, you can compile/bundle the files yourself before uploading to HubSpot.
Solved
sidcamara on October 10, 2023
Hi, I have a serie of hubspot modules that have javacript files that use the same logic. I would like to extract the common code to a js file and then import that code to be used on the diferent js module files so that I don't have duplicate code a read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Key Advisor | Partner
October 11, 2023
Or, you can compile/bundle the files yourself before uploading to HubSpot.
RAguirre5 on May 23, 2023
I want to have the publish date show for each search result. In the description, I tried adding <div class="post-date"><strong>{{ content.publish_date|datetimeformat('%B %e, %Y') }}</strong></div> and I also tried just { read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Key Advisor | Partner
May 24, 2023
Typically, the search results are populated via javascript as long as your site is using the HubSpot Content Search API . This API doesn't return a ...read more
EricaFontimedia on May 24, 2023
Hi everybody, I'm trying to optimize my blog and despite it is not so difficult in Wordpress, what about HubSpot? There is the SEO section that highlights some problem like "Reduce how long the page is blocked from responding to user input" or read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Key Advisor | Partner
May 24, 2023
@EricaFontimedia typically images and javascript are the primary performance issues for most websites including HubSpot. You can optimize your imag...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups