• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Chris Gloede

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
aborowiec on January 17, 2018
I am looking for a company that can connect my Yourmembership.com account with Hubspot. I tried the partner portal but it did not narrow down my search enough.
1 upvote
7 Replies
Contributor | Platinum Partner
April 07, 2023
I'm resurrecting this old thread for folks that might be searching for YourMembership and HubSpot integration. Yodelpop YourMemberSync is a newish ...read more
NWorld on December 20, 2022
It would be great if we could please completely disable the Play Button that overlays on videos within emails. From our testing it is very inconsistent wether the button loads or not. If we could have the option to remove it entirely it would allow read more
3 upvotes
1 Reply
February 26, 2023
Yes, and sometimes the play button interferes with the visual design of the thumbnail (which might also have a play button on it). Please give optio...read more
Solved
AndrewinKC on December 01, 2021
Does anyone know of a plug-in or app that would allow us to embed posts/feeds from our corporate social channels onto our Hubspot web pages? I know we could do this with iframes, but want a more robust tool that could automatically show most rec read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
September 22, 2022
https://embedsocial.com/ Is a SaaS that automates and enhances a lot of these features. Worth a look. Does have an API, of course. I don't thi...read more
Solved
ChrisMiami on May 16, 2022
Hello, We are mapping integration between our ERP system and our new HubSpot. Our ERP holds webinar/conference event attendee information and I'm trying to determine the best HubSpot Object to map to. A contact can attend many events. The ev read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
May 18, 2022
As I'm thinking this through, we would have webinars with list prices and other details as a Custom Object. But then contacts can register (purc...read more
Solved
Hello, We are mapping integration between our ERP system and our new HubSpot. Our ERP holds webinar/conference event attendee information and I'm trying to determine the best HubSpot Object to map to. A contact can attend many events. The ev read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
May 18, 2022
As I'm thinking this through, we would have webinars with list prices and other details as a Custom Object. But then contacts can register (purc...read more
Solved
0 upvote
5 Replies
May 18, 2022
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.