• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Oliver Frommenwiler

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

WarrenE on May 28, 2017
We have a site in different languages. The HubSpot COS double opt-in configuration (found in COS -> Content -> Content Settings -> Email -> Double Opt-in) is only supported in one language . Would be great if this was availabl read more
286 upvotes
93 Replies
Contributor | Elite Partner
March 08, 2023
I fully support that. Or at least add the possibility to delay DOI email for 1-2mins to ensure a smart-rule based workaround would work proper...read more
jbolger90 on February 03, 2022
It seems that there is no way to sort and organize line items within product libraries. Products are sorted based on import or create date within HubSpot. My company builds product libraries and folders based off a tiered pricing approach (I.E read more
122 upvotes
62 Replies
September 05, 2022
I I support this functionality as well. I suggest the following options to add as well: to add sort logic, ability to choose from a product folder an...read more
Solved
swiss-oliver on September 05, 2022
Hi all, It would be helpful if we could customize the field(s) line items within the 'create deal' mask to display custom product properties etc. Further, it would be great if we could define/select what products should be displayed first read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
swiss-oliver on July 11, 2022
Hi there, I have a question re the calculation of the deal amount based on a) a currency rate and b) on a 'pricing region factor' defined by the property pricing region. So basically what I'm looking for is the following: Sales reps enter an read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
July 28, 2022
Hi Kristen, thank you for tagging the experts!
Hi there, I have a question re the calculation of the deal amount based on a) a currency rate and b) on a 'pricing region factor' defined by the property pricing region. So basically what I'm looking for is the following: Sales reps enter an read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
July 28, 2022
0 upvote
4 Replies
July 28, 2022
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.