Colaborador
Miembro desde ‎jul 17, 2017
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Julie Murphy

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

mktgqueen en Marzo 20, 2020
Our team would love to have an auto-rounding function for the Amount in the deal tab. We deal is some pretty large numbers for our deals (typically anywhere from $50k to over $1 million). If you could allow users (or admins) to set the auto-roundi Leer más
136 Me gusta
47 Respuestas
Colaborador
Abril 17, 2023
Jeannie, this is great! Thanks for the update. When will this be reflected in reporting?
jmacandrews en Febrero 17, 2021
Hello, I'm seeking the timeline for implementation of this feature into the reporting & analytics areas. We find this feature extremely important, but useless if not applied to reporting and analytics. Our fiscal year begins April 1st and w Leer más
57 Me gusta
22 Respuestas
Colaborador
Septiembre 10, 2021
In order for sales management to actually use the revenue reporting information to actually track sales persons' progress towards sales goals, this N...Leer más
CoachAaronCCR en Julio 11, 2017
Would love the ability from within at least the Sales side of things to automatically map/populate Deal Properties from a Contact's properties. We came over from Salesforce where this could be done in conversion, and this is definitely an area we mi Leer más
Colaborador
Marzo 03, 2021
@warrendavey and @edmund Workflows are merely a work-around and aren't efficient for the sales team. The sales team should be able input data on...Leer más
CoachAaronCCR en Julio 11, 2017
Would love the ability from within at least the Sales side of things to automatically map/populate Deal Properties from a Contact's properties. We came over from Salesforce where this could be done in conversion, and this is definitely an area we mi Leer más
Colaborador
Marzo 03, 2021
@warrendavey and @edmund Workflows are merely a work-around and aren't efficient for the sales team. The sales team should be able input data on...Leer más
Kim_GP en Julio 24, 2017
When you create a deal, there is a default close date (end of current month). Every month, we have to postpone the close date of our deals to the next month. In our industry, the time to close is more around 80 to 90 days. The deal forecast w Leer más
334 Me gusta
140 Respuestas
Colaborador
Julio 23, 2020
@hlawrence9 when you import your deals/jobs, you can import a close date, even if the close date is not the day of the import. We've done this a nu...Leer más
mktgqueen en Julio 17, 2020
Our team of 90+ would very much like for the option to copy address information (street address, city, state, zip) from contact to company (and vice versa) when creating one from the other. If you've already created one and then create the other Leer más
1 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Colaborador
Julio 17, 2020
This is intriguing. I wasn't aware that you could make WF enrollment a contact &/or company property. The trigger would be the "associated" c...Leer más
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.