• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Miles Shacklady

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

miless on November 03, 2023
I found out the property panel for company and contact pages wasn't updating after customising. After hours, I found the solution was to reset the properties panels to account defaults. As an admin, I now need to get everyone in the company to read more
miless on June 01, 2020
At the moment, in a contact view, we can add a filter condition and use an 'AND' to add another condition. Is it possible to add an 'OR' condition? If the filter conditions we want to make are based on a contacts property, using 'AND' means read more
30 upvotes
14 Replies
Solved
miless on May 20, 2020
Hi there, I am wondering if it's possible to create a reference to a property so that properties update automatically based on other properties. For example: 1. If a companies membership is changed from active to deactive, can we reference read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
May 22, 2020
Hi thanks for your reply 🙂 So for the first question : how would you actually set up a workflow triggered by the ' membership status' and t...read more
Solved
miless on May 20, 2020
Hi there, I am wondering if it's possible to create a reference to a property so that properties update automatically based on other properties. For example: 1. If a companies membership is changed from active to deactive, can we reference read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
May 22, 2020
Hi thanks for your reply 🙂 So for the first question : how would you actually set up a workflow triggered by the ' membership status' and t...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.