• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Melody Dargon

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

rwullkotte on August 06, 2019
My company receives purchase orders for the vast majority of the work that we do. These PO's often will simply reference the quote number and dollar amount. As we have moved towards generating quotes via Hubspot, I have found that you have no cont read more
80 upvotes
40 Replies
Participant
November 24, 2021
Agreed, how do I tell a customer whom we created a quote for that the quote number that we generated doesn't mean anything to the system that generat...read more
CCIlumia on June 12, 2018
Hi! Could be awesome if we can configurate the proposal / quote template. Thanks
875 upvotes
432 Replies
Participant
September 09, 2021
Hi I believe I may be on this beta, our hubspot # is 6536548 and I do have a note about this. While I can add categories in that speak to our industry...read more
Solved
SRemington on April 19, 2021
When entering products into the catalogue for quotes, I have been putting in relevant URLs as prompted in HS, hoping the customer can click on the line items for more info. But the URLs don't seem to show on the published quotes. I've tested the read more
3 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant
August 06, 2021
Yes, it would be great if the link worked the same as it does in an Outlook platform where you add the link to the image or add a JPEG and the item c...read more
Solved
meldargon on August 02, 2021
Hello, Our company recent merged with another that also uses hubspot though they werent utilizing the quote tool as we were. I would like to see if I can get back into the beta program for quotes as I was with my other company. I can still use read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
JD_CEG on February 03, 2021
I'm looking for a way to remove a field from our quote templates. Can someone push me in the right direction or are fields (like SKU) hard coded to show on each quote?
5 upvotes
6 Replies
Participant
August 02, 2021
Same, I was on another Hubspot account and now after a merger I am no longer in the Quote test group. Our quote process is littered with things we do...read more
CCIlumia on June 12, 2018
Hi! Could be awesome if we can configurate the proposal / quote template. Thanks
875 upvotes
432 Replies
Participant
September 09, 2021
Hi I believe I may be on this beta, our hubspot # is 6536548 and I do have a note about this. While I can add categories in that speak to our industry...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.