• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Adam Singer

I'm a freelance marketing and sales consultant working for small businesses and start-ups. I'm based in Israel, but most of my clients are in the US. I love working with clients connected to the art world or with software or biotech, but have been happy working in many, many verticals.

Activity

CLY on January 05, 2023
I'm shocked to see that HubSpot does not have the ability to see who has watched your video and for how long they have viewed it. This would be perfect for videos that are required views, such as for training. It would also be helpful to s read more
29 upvotes
10 Replies
Contributor | Partner
February 28, 2024
Thanks for the detailed info @JWalczy . I tried it but could not get it to work. Might be because we don't have enough data?
Hopkinsj on December 04, 2023
Recently I noticed an issue where when I publish an Instagram reel through Hubspot, sometimes it only shows up under the "REELS" tab on Instagram, rather than "REELS" and "POSTS." This seems to make a big difference, as the ones that only show up read more
1 upvote
6 Replies
Contributor | Partner
January 09, 2024
Have posted on this several times and have not seen any response from HubSpot on this. My client has now cancelled their Marketing Pro subscription ...read more
Recently I noticed an issue where when I publish an Instagram reel through Hubspot, sometimes it only shows up under the "REELS" tab on Instagram, rather than "REELS" and "POSTS." This seems to make a big difference, as the ones that only show up read more
1 upvote
6 Replies
Contributor | Partner
January 09, 2024
Have posted on this several times and have not seen any response from HubSpot on this. My client has now cancelled their Marketing Pro subscription ...read more
1 upvote
6 Replies
Contributor | Partner
January 09, 2024
1 upvote
6 Replies
Contributor | Partner
January 09, 2024
1 upvote
6 Replies
Contributor | Partner
January 09, 2024
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for AdamSinger-AGP