Teilnehmer/-in
Mitglied seit ‎Mai 5, 2020
  • Lösungen
  • Antworten
  • Likes vergeben
  • Likes erhalten
  • Ideenforum

Info

Um Nutzerprofile anzusehen, musst du in der Community angemeldet sein oder einen kostenlosen HubSpot-Account verwenden.

Jack Gale

Dieser Benutzer hat noch keine Beschreibung erstellt. Bearbeite Dein Profil hier.

Aktivität

PowerHour11 on März 11, 2021
I connected 4 email addresses to my HubSpot account. Two are personal to my eyes only and the other 2 are shared team email addresses. Both of the team and one of the personal emails are IMAP email addresses hosted by BlueHost along with my company Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
März 12, 2021
I am the origianalposter. i don't know why its now posting under a differnt namee
PowerHour11 on März 11, 2021
I connected 4 email addresses to my HubSpot account. Two are personal to my eyes only and the other 2 are shared team email addresses. Both of the team and one of the personal emails are IMAP email addresses hosted by BlueHost along with my company Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
März 12, 2021
I am the origianalposter. i don't know why its now posting under a differnt namee
Gelöst
Olga_N_GIANT on Februar 13, 2019
Hello! Could anyone help me with the following question, please? I'd like to be able to send emails using Microsoft Outlook email App on my iPhone so that HubSpot picks these emails up and add them to HubSpot records (notes) under the certa Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
5 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
März 11, 2021
I imagine you have figured it out by now but let me add my $0.02. Screw the hubspot app right? we want to use our iphones right? If you insist on usi...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
ab on Dezember 01, 2016
Hello @nicolebrenner , @BrettLanguirand Does HubSpot Sales Tool when you connect it in your email also work (email tracking) on smartphones? When you receive or send an email from you smartphone is that email automatically logged in the HubSp Beitrag ansehen
Teilnehmer/-in
Januar 28, 2021
if you read through the post, this was originally asked for in 2016. your suggestion was followed to the tee in 2018. it’s 2021 & all Hubspot can ...Beitrag ansehen
Speichere bestimmte Beiträge, um schnell auf die hilfreichsten Diskussionen zugreifen zu können.
Aller Anfang ist schwer! Leg am besten damit los, uns ein wenig mehr über deine Interessen zu erzählen.

Following

Community-Abzeichen

Meine Gruppen

Finde Gleichgesinnte mit gemeinsamen Interessen, indem du den passenden Gruppen beitrittst. Hier sind einige unserer aktuellen Favoriten – oder verschaffe dir [hier] einen Überblick über alle Gruppen.
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.