• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Grant Foster

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
lukesummerfield on July 26, 2018
UPDATE: 7/18/19 ---------------- Exciting News! We are extremely excited to introduce a new way to develop using your preferred workflows on the HubSpot CMS! This new workflow supports all Design Manager assets being represented as a tr read more
3 upvotes
20 Replies
Contributor
June 11, 2019
Hey everyone, got a private message asking for my Gulp recipe so I decided to bust out a proper repo. Proud to present hubspot-gulp to you. http...read more
ParkerShort on December 07, 2016
I've been playing around with the capabilities of HubDB and it's pretty exciting. However, I'm trying to see if I can expand on the team directory idea in one very specific way. I'd like to make team member pages that leverage the database. My p read more
4 upvotes
11 Replies
Contributor
May 09, 2019
has anyone thought about this recently? currently having to api call, and then painstakingly format my hubdb row names and id's using regex. and I ha...read more
taylorfriss on June 21, 2017
I noticed HubSpot recently introduced Teams. It would be really nice if you could create different default property views based on team membership. For example when Team A visits a contact profile, they might only need to see HubSpot Owner and read more
139 upvotes
46 Replies
Contributor
March 15, 2019
yes please we still need this!
khughes on April 03, 2017
In emails you can add fields from Contacts and Companies, but not from Deals yet. Adding deal information is critical to setting up internal notifications.
169 upvotes
68 Replies
Contributor
December 17, 2018
Thanks - today I'm gonna seem like a wizard to the sales people.
grantfoster on November 27, 2018
I'm looking to build out a language extension for HubL in VScode and Sublime Text. I was wondering if there was any way to get the tmLanguage and tmTheme files that are used in the Design Manager code editor if possible. Hubspotters, is this som read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Solved
lukesummerfield on July 26, 2018
UPDATE: 7/18/19 ---------------- Exciting News! We are extremely excited to introduce a new way to develop using your preferred workflows on the HubSpot CMS! This new workflow supports all Design Manager assets being represented as a tr read more
3 upvotes
20 Replies
Contributor
June 11, 2019
Hey everyone, got a private message asking for my Gulp recipe so I decided to bust out a proper repo. Proud to present hubspot-gulp to you. http...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.