• solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Nicolas Thatcher

Recently moved into a Revenue Operations role at Airbrake with a focus on building more integrations within Hubspot and creating automations across Sales, Marketing and Service. Old Bio: CSM, Upsells, Customer Health Scores, and automation. My primary focus right now is creating a seamless experience for our customers by giving them a personal touch and allowing them to reach out to our Support and CSM team through various channels.

Activity

KNewmanRyan on November 29, 2021
Just raising this idea on behalf of a customer. The customer will be leaving their current role soon and will no longer have access to their current HubSpot account. They were looking to change the email address or HubSpot account related to th read more
7 upvotes
12 Replies
Contributor
October 05, 2022
@jennysowyrda I am trying to update my email address on my Hubspot account and cannot find how to do this in my settings page. What I've done so fa...read more
Solved
nthatcher-airbr on August 10, 2022
Hello community, I am looking for recommendations on classifying a contact who has been invited to our app by an existing team member from within the app. The property in questions is 'Original Source' and the options are: Organic Search Pai read more
ThatChristinaG on August 02, 2022
I am announcing a special reward for the top 50 people (by points) in our HubFans program this Friday, so this is your opportunity to complete any challenges you want to ensure you are in the top 50 by Friday morning at 9 am ET. Stay tune read more
10 upvotes
2 Replies
Contributor
August 04, 2022
I've got a long way to go, but love surprises 😀
Solved
nthatcher-airbr on August 04, 2022
Hey, RevOps community! 👋 What lifecycle stages do you use if you are using a Free Trial Conversion playlist? Our company offers both a Free Trial and a Free account option after the free trial is complete (30 days) and I am trying to figure ou read more
5 upvotes
5 Replies
Herschel on December 10, 2019
Present visitors who mark a Knowledge Base article as unhelpful with a form to submit specific feedback as to why the article was not helpful. This would allow us to actually address the issues that visitors are experiencing. Idealy with the fee read more
Contributor
August 02, 2022
@AStaffordFMN How can you tell what KB article the customer is giving feedback for? Do the analytics/performance insights track the source of the f...read more
Courtney_Clark on December 01, 2021
In contacts you're currently able to filter by the "contains exactly" function. However, it doesn't have that filter in workflows or lists. When people fill out forms, sometimes in the first name property they put their name and their spouses. E read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
July 22, 2022
I would also like to see the 'Contains Exactly' options in the If/Then option within workflows
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for nthatcher-airbr