• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Daniele Torsello

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
Isegno on November 18, 2020
Hy everyone, it it possible to copy a part of email marketing and past to another? If so, how to do that? Thanks Daniele
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
November 18, 2020
it works! thanks so much Karsten 😊
Solved
Isegno on November 18, 2020
Hy everyone, it it possible to copy a part of email marketing and past to another? If so, how to do that? Thanks Daniele
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
November 18, 2020
it works! thanks so much Karsten 😊
Isegno on October 20, 2020
Hi everyone, my company manage other two websites other then the primary connectet to hubspot. We do e-commerce and we need to integrate the customer's data coming from the other webistes to main hubspot account in order to have a unique database. read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
October 21, 2020
Hi Ben, thanks for your reply. I need to collect data (name, email, activity and some few others) coming from forms of the three domains. I think I...read more
Isegno on October 20, 2020
Hi everyone, my company manage other two websites other then the primary connectet to hubspot. We do e-commerce and we need to integrate the customer's data coming from the other webistes to main hubspot account in order to have a unique database. read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
October 21, 2020
Hi Ben, thanks for your reply. I need to collect data (name, email, activity and some few others) coming from forms of the three domains. I think I...read more
Solved
sachahydra on November 01, 2017
Hi, is it possible to resend an email to those contacts who did not open the first email ?Thanks, Sacha
12 upvotes
20 Replies
Participant
September 15, 2020
hello, can you explane please the procedure on how to create e new list with the filter.. " received and did not open the email".. it doesn't seem t...read more
Solved
Isegno on July 08, 2020
Topic: If you send an email from HubSpot that results in a high rate of negative engagement (e.g. bounces, spam reports), your email account will be placed in a suspension state. To resolve the issue, create lists to segment your contacts ba read more
Participant
July 09, 2020
perfect. Thanks so much
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.