• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Aislyn Crane

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

aislync on February 21, 2022
It would be nice to be able to bulk update/replace a fields on forms. There are some fields we have in 40+ forms and if I need to switch it to a new field, I have to do so on each form individually.
4 upvotes
1 Reply
hannahflat on May 06, 2021
Right now if you want to merge company records and any of those are set as either a parent or child record, you have to first remove that relationship before you can merge them. When they are related to 1 or 2 companies that isn't too much of a read more
79 upvotes
33 Replies
Participant
July 21, 2021
Need this. We have many companies to merge but it's not feasible to do when there are 30-50 companies associated with either of the companies that ne...read more
Aleksandrs on April 10, 2019
Would love to have the option to bulk assign multiple child companies to one parent company. A good example would be a hotel chain with the main head office and many subsidiaries.
105 upvotes
33 Replies
Participant
July 21, 2021
Much needed. We work with schools and districts where there can be hundreds of child companies that need to be assigned to one company.
aislync on June 15, 2021
We should be able to select multiple companies and merge them all at once, the same way we have the options to assign, edit, delete, create tasks, and add to static lists. This seems like a feature or capability that people have been read more
Erin_Heilman on April 27, 2017
It would be excellent if we could bulk merge companies based on their domain instead of individually merging companies.
91 upvotes
18 Replies
Participant
June 15, 2021
The inability to do is preventing us from having a clean database and use HS automations to their full potential. This should have been implemented y...read more
Solved
DCPS on July 16, 2018
I have over 500 parent companies each with anywhere from 10 to 500 child companies that I really don't want to set all the realtionships by hand. I also have thousands of contacts that I need to relate to their companies. Please help...
49 upvotes
37 Replies
Participant
May 20, 2021
We really need this feature to be an option. I am updating our database and as we work with schools and districts, i have over 9000 districts that ne...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.