• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Pauline Van Ostaeyen

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

TiphaineCuisset on January 17, 2023
Please join us in congratulating @karstenkoehler on 6000 Accepted Solutions in the HubSpot Community. Hi everyone! We are delighted to announce this incredible milestone for Community Champion @karst read more
49 upvotes
68 Replies
Contributor
January 18, 2023
Your answers have helped me out on numerous occasions, Karsten. Thanks and congrats!
JMaylandOlsen on April 20, 2022
Currently the Hubspot goas module does not support: 1. Using team goals in reporting & forecasting 2. Creating and using sub-goals. However, it's quite common to: A. Want to report on overall revenue goal achievement in a fiscal year B. B read more
186 upvotes
52 Replies
Contributor
January 05, 2023
This seems like a quick win with big impact. It makes much more sense for us to have goals on a company level, and to be able to see these in charts ...read more
Solved
granthanson on May 23, 2019
Looking for some advice with our SDR to AE handoff process. Anyone willing to share their process and how they have it set up in Hubspot? Specific Question: Any way to copy the original contact owner (SDR in our case) on each contact/compan read more
1 upvote
13 Replies
Contributor
January 04, 2023
A newer and more suitable solution to this would be using the " Collaborators " feature which can be toggled on in Settings.
mathew_murphy on March 10, 2021
Because of the limited functionality of the e-mail replies in HubSpot, our team temds to reply to tickets using e-mail clients, and also reply to personal mail that should have gone to the support address while CCing the support address. Unfortu read more
9 upvotes
11 Replies
Contributor
January 02, 2023
This is a great answer, thanks! Hopefully the HubSpot team can include this explanation in the knowledge base
steinarslatten on January 11, 2022
The new tool of "Insert proposed times" for scheduling meetings is great! However, there is some issues in the calendar management, especially for the sales team where the users tend to schedule a lot of meetings each day and the calendar fills read more
13 upvotes
3 Replies
Contributor
October 03, 2022
This is a major headache for me, I've double-booked timeslots before due to this.
cmccabe on March 23, 2020
I am implementing HubSpot Sales and CRM company-wide. We are starting with the most important features and rolling out 'nice-to-haves' as adoption increases. We are not using Tickets, Workflows, Memberships, or Playbooks at this time. Those features read more
153 upvotes
66 Replies
Contributor
August 21, 2022
@LRosenbloom I signed up for the beta, it seems like only the inside-the-record right panel customization option is available and it is not yet pos...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups