• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Collette King

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Flora on October 21, 2021
Hi everyone! I’m Flora Wang and I’m the Product Manager of the new HubSpot Admin Tools that were just announced at INBOUND last week! I’m just so thrilled that I got to build a new set of features for users who are at the core read more
9 upvotes
10 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
November 02, 2021
Hi! I'm Collette, the PM for Sandboxes. Right now, we only copy CMS themes, templates and modules. You can sync these by opening "additional options"...read more
jbogaert on October 13, 2021
Ask Me Anything: Sandbox Software Thursday, October 21, 11:00 am (EST) Watch On-Demand Hi everyone! With the announcement and introduction of Sandboxes at INBOUND, you probably have a ton of questions. Either about the function read more
6 upvotes
9 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
November 01, 2021
Hi! I'm Collette the PM working on Sandboxes. Thanks for the questions! Right now, I wouldn't recommend using Sandboxes for Website redesign becaus...read more
Coking on October 12, 2021
Hi everyone! I’m Collette King , hope you’re getting a chance to check out all of the amazing Inbound content! If you didn't get a chance to attend the spotlight session at INBOUND, we announced a brand new feature: HubSpot Sandboxes . Th read more
5 upvotes
0 Reply
Solved
Ben-Thompson on November 14, 2016
Hi all. need some help. Can DocuSign be integrated with Hubspot? If so, how?
HubSpot Product Team
November 23, 2020
A DocuSign + HubSpot integration is now live in our marketplace. https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/sales-enablement/docusign-2243...read more
AJLaPorte_diagr on October 10, 2017
You should create a connector for use with Google's DataStudio Application. This would help us create a more robust report for our users and we can leverage the statistics that HubSpot provides. Currently, other services like Databox can connect to read more
HubSpot Product Team
September 30, 2020
Hi everyone, I’m Collette, one of the product managers for HubSpot’s Strategic Integrations teams. After looking into Google Data Studio earlier thi...read more
Hybrice on January 15, 2019
Hi guys, Can you consider making E-Sign part of the Professional package €400/mo + €75/user should be plenty sufficient to make it so your users can utilize E-Signatures, it's a very basic function and it feels a cheap tactic that it's gated beh read more
HubSpot Product Team
June 26, 2020
Hi! We're thinking about building a DocuSign integration directly with HubSpot. If this is something you're interested in please fill out this survey...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for Coking