• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

FcoJavier Poveda

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

fcojavierpoveda on April 01, 2022
currently zoom webinars can be use as trigers for workflows same as with zoom meetings would be great
Solved
fcojavierpoveda on March 27, 2022
hi as you know, the token for a file property it is so long url that when you insert it in an email it is no so smart do any of you know a way to short it? (similar as links for url; the email show a short text link that send to the long url that is read more
Solved
NicolasGrmr on October 07, 2021
Hello everyone, I would like to know if it's possible to include in Hubspot's landing page the possibility to have a field to let people download files and then, send it to an email through a workflow? What I mean exactly is can we do like this pa read more
Participant
March 27, 2022
hi karsten thanks a lot for your response gone a little bit ahead... the url token for a file property is so long that when you insert it in an email...read more
fcojavierpoveda on March 27, 2022
Make file property also available for companies (plus contact and tickets as currently) I need to integrate files from Typeform app and only contact, companies and deals are available to connect. I need more than one register for files, (as tickets read more
timl on February 06, 2020
There are two main issues I can see with the way currencies are handled. Exchange rates should be dynamic – there's no way it should be inputted manually. It doesn't have to update every minute, but daily would be nice. Currencies should read more
Participant
March 25, 2022
me too, upvoting #1!
Honorable on January 10, 2021
When a file is uploaded through a Hubspot form, include that file in the Attachments section (on the right side) of the contact record that completed the form, regardless of file type. This will save considerable time and effort when attempting read more
95 upvotes
30 Replies
Participant
March 25, 2022
hi friends i totally agree i have to record some files from contacts and currently i have to create a new property for each file it would be easier i...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.