自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

David Cook

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

rakeshm 12月 01日, 2017
I think there should be an option to bulk export the sales email templates. At the moment, the only way to save Sales templates is to manually copy the content of each template, as there is no way to export them and it consumes a lot of time. 続きを読む
144 いいね!
37 コメント
参加者
12月 19日, 2020
Ouch, I have 395 templates that I have to manually copy from one portal to the next and it looks like there's no way of doing this other than clickin...続きを読む
解決済み
HubSpotMaster 3月 26日, 2019
Use Case: I have a common identifier as a contact + company property that is not related to email (the traditional way to associate contacts to companies). I am not using associate contacts and companies because the emails are different Q 続きを読む
38 いいね!
19 コメント
参加者
12月 10日, 2020
Danhammari - if you have an external application that does this, you might want to consider putting a small license fee and making it a SAAS product....続きを読む
Anonymous 6月 19日, 2019
Add ability to convert an active list to a static list - this would allow for a list used for a targeted email to then be converted so new contacts could not be added, creating a snapshot in time. Most lists are used multiple times, but some eve 続きを読む
101 いいね!
41 コメント
参加者
9月 08日, 2020
This would be super helpful... I agree that the problem here isn't that we are unable to `clone` an active list and create a new static one pulli...続きを読む
WhoOrderedRice 5月 01日, 2018
We have the outlook sidekick plugin on our email accounts, which logs emails and gives you a nice sidebar for more contact details. - Which is great for our actual customer contacts. However, this plugin is currently adding absolutely everyone 続きを読む
参加者
6月 12日, 2020
Hi all, I FOUND A REAL SOLUTION to this. I don't know why this is not more publicly supported, but Insycle has a data management product that is fa...続きを読む
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.