• solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Jeff Matlow

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

lalexander on November 14, 2018
Hi team, It would be great to be able to automatically add certain Products to Deals within Workflows. For example, if a customer comes in via a certain source and all of the customers from that source are purchasing Product A, all the Deals cou read more
652 upvotes
180 Replies
Contributor | Platinum Partner
December 10, 2021
As a tangent to this idea, one of our clients' ecommerce is handled outside of the Hubspot ecosystem. When something is sold, the data is populated i...read more
Solved
iamathlete on October 22, 2021
I'm (finally) building out some pillar pages. Ideally I'd like to have a floating Table of Contents like they do here: https://www.oliveandcompany.com/blog/branding What is your favorite pillar page Hubspot template? (bonus) Can you po read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
October 24, 2021
We aren't using CMS or Wordpress. This is just for a landing page. That said, somebody on the Hubspot Solutions Partners facebook page just clued m...read more
Solved
iamathlete on October 22, 2021
I'm (finally) building out some pillar pages. Ideally I'd like to have a floating Table of Contents like they do here: https://www.oliveandcompany.com/blog/branding What is your favorite pillar page Hubspot template? (bonus) Can you po read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
October 24, 2021
We aren't using CMS or Wordpress. This is just for a landing page. That said, somebody on the Hubspot Solutions Partners facebook page just clued m...read more
Solved
iamathlete on October 14, 2021
Any advice on the best tool to use for keyword research?
2 upvotes
9 Replies
jehiguese on August 27, 2018
HubSpot auto creates a contact for anyone that emails in - or is cc'd into a reply in conversations. For some customers who manage through support, this will mean a large number of contacts can enter the database. The only way to prevent this at the read more
831 upvotes
333 Replies
August 27, 2021
i just spun up a separate Hubspot portal and moving our Service out of our primary Hubspot portal. It's far from efficient but it's going to take mo...read more
Solved
iamathlete on August 13, 2021
I could really use some workflow insight on this issue on how to keep properties in sync. We have two properties that appear on both Contact and Company records: Membership Type, Membership Expiration When a property is updated read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups