• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Hannah Rubin

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

ksmith87 on August 04, 2021
Hello, I am here representing independent insurance agents across the country. We are in desperate need of better access to CRMs and service tools like Hubspot, but our big industry-leading CRMs do not connect to Hubspot. My agency uses Vertafore A read more
12 upvotes
5 Replies
Member | Elite Partner
December 09, 2021
By the way, @ksmith87 , you might benefit from joining our HubSpot User Group for the Insurance Industry !
ksmith87 on August 04, 2021
Hello, I am here representing independent insurance agents across the country. We are in desperate need of better access to CRMs and service tools like Hubspot, but our big industry-leading CRMs do not connect to Hubspot. My agency uses Vertafore A read more
12 upvotes
5 Replies
Member | Elite Partner
December 09, 2021
By the way, @ksmith87 , you might benefit from joining our HubSpot User Group for the Insurance Industry !
hjohnston on December 09, 2021
If you didn't know, there's a HubSpot User Group specifically for the Insurance Industry! We just held our first event (How HubSpot will help you grow) and it was a smashing success! If you'd like to watch the recording, find it here . Join read more
hjohnston on July 23, 2021
Hello! As of right now, it seems like our only Workflow option on the task object is to create a new task. It would be nice to be able to create queues, associate tasks with companies, reassign task ownership, etc. via Workflow.
6 upvotes
1 Reply
Brett_Weaver on April 12, 2018
Hello, It would be very helpful to automatically have a Task which was created under a Contact also be associated with the Contact's Company. There are mentions of this on the community forum already for a couple of different reasons. My rea read more
184 upvotes
60 Replies
Member | Elite Partner
July 23, 2021
I agree - it's particularly frustrating that you can't associate the task to both contact and company from a sequence. There is also no way of updati...read more
_ashleyquintana on May 23, 2019
Hi there, It would be great if an e-mail alert could go to a HubSpot Portal's administrator in the event of a domain becoming disconnected. This would help avoid an error or website downtime in the event that something were to happen.
Member | Elite Partner
June 15, 2021
Yes, please!! As a solutions partner, it makes us look bad if a client's blog feed or landing pages go down with no way of us knowing!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.