Membro
Membro desde ‎abr 16, 2020
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Kostya Lukashevich

Atividade

Solucionado
Konstantinx on Abril 02, 2021
Hey. I develop integration with telephony. I use calling sdk and I have an application to work in calling iframe. It used to work fine, when making a call from a contact, it would open an iframe. After updating HubSpot, I noticed that when making a Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Membro
Abril 09, 2021
I meant "New Calling Widget Mar 15, 2021". I have already fixed this problem. It was caused by the width - 0 of the widget. I was setting the width ...Leia mais
Solucionado
Konstantinx on Abril 02, 2021
Hey. I develop integration with telephony. I use calling sdk and I have an application to work in calling iframe. It used to work fine, when making a call from a contact, it would open an iframe. After updating HubSpot, I noticed that when making a Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Membro
Abril 09, 2021
I meant "New Calling Widget Mar 15, 2021". I have already fixed this problem. It was caused by the width - 0 of the widget. I was setting the width ...Leia mais
Konstantinx on Abril 16, 2020
Hi there! I am trying to test a demo application and create an engagement from the local environment for my test account. But when I make a call from browser, I see the following errors. Engagement is not created. The demo application code didn't Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Membro
Abril 24, 2020
Hello @sharonlicari ! Yes, I still need help with the original topic please
Konstantinx on Abril 16, 2020
Hi there! I am trying to test a demo application and create an engagement from the local environment for my test account. But when I make a call from browser, I see the following errors. Engagement is not created. The demo application code didn't Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Membro
Abril 24, 2020
Hello @sharonlicari ! Yes, I still need help with the original topic please
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.