Colaborador(a)
Membro desde ‎jul 11, 2017
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Atividade

GLacroix on Agosto 15, 2018
Would be good to add events IRL to the Hubspot marketing calendar so that we can plan comms leading up to a trade show, seminar etc.
16 avaliações positivas
6 Respostas
CDanielson on Agosto 03, 2017
It looks like once you adjust your columns in a list, they update the columns for all lists. It would really be helpful if we could change the columns for each list (or set a default) with the flexibility to change ad hoc.
214 avaliações positivas
99 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Maio 10, 2018
This really very basic functionality. As a marketing admin I want to be able to report and view many different type of data. View by country, lead...Leia mais
chuckchoi on Maio 17, 2019
Posting this on behalf of my customer! As my customer and I were discussing, we were thinking that it would be helpful to have some kind of workflow pause action. Similar to delay action which holds the objects at the delay step until set time, it'd Leia mais
86 avaliações positivas
28 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Fevereiro 20, 2018
Excellent idea, having to repeat delays and exact same action/task is an administration overhead/nightmare when a simple if action is met repeat unti...Leia mais
Sara on Maio 10, 2017
Firstly, not to have to add an existing hubspot user as a contact to be able to add them. Secodly, not adding the person who sets up the meeting as an attendee because they simply create meetings for other users and don't have to be invited to the Leia mais
388 avaliações positivas
171 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Julho 31, 2017
You cannot schedule a meeting for someone else. By way of example: A junior sales assistant setting a meeting for their boss.
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.