• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Becca Fourie

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

rfourie on March 26, 2024
We have implemented a virtual receptionist to handle incoming calls that go unanswered. When a call is not answered, it is redirected to this provider, who takes a message on our behalf. We prefer this option over redirecting calls to voicemail. How read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
catan on January 30, 2020
Currently, according to this KB article , there are certain set rules for activity associations: Generally, activities logged on a contact record will be automatically associated to the record's associated company and the associated five most read more
Participant
April 20, 2021
We desperately need tasks that are created within a ticket record to associate to the contacts associated to the ticket. The default is only the com...read more
Solved
pascallap on March 26, 2018
Hi guys, In my last CRM, i was able to create a relationship between two contacts, such as a couple in the same household or same address. I want to see that this client is the wife of this client, or this client is the father of that client, et read more
18 upvotes
24 Replies
Participant
July 06, 2020
we desperatly need this solution I don't understand why this function is not available not everyone is a company so if you can associate a company yo...read more
catan on January 30, 2020
Currently, according to this KB article , there are certain set rules for activity associations: Generally, activities logged on a contact record will be automatically associated to the record's associated company and the associated five most read more
Participant
April 20, 2021
We desperately need tasks that are created within a ticket record to associate to the contacts associated to the ticket. The default is only the com...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.