• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Jaime Bristol

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

JaimeB on January 25, 2021
I would like a setting where new contacts can be associated with existing companies. The toggle where Hubspot creates a company needs to be turned off for our company as it is usually incorrect. Ask: Hubspot doesn't create new companies but if read more
Solved
JaimeB on September 14, 2020
Hi everyone, I have a list of over 200 contacts from an outside source. Most of the contacts have been entered into Hubspot. I have a Marketing Lead Source property. Is there a way to fill in that field with the lead source name off of that list read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
JaimeB on July 28, 2020
Hi everyone, I have been doing individual state targeted campaigns. I would like to build a dashboard with a report for each state so we can campare recipient opens, clicks, click through rates Each state campaign is recieving 7 emails. I see t read more
Participant
July 31, 2020
If I have the emails under the same campaign how would I compare the states to see their engagement and interst?
JaimeB on July 28, 2020
Hi everyone, I have been doing individual state targeted campaigns. I would like to build a dashboard with a report for each state so we can campare recipient opens, clicks, click through rates Each state campaign is recieving 7 emails. I see t read more
Participant
July 31, 2020
If I have the emails under the same campaign how would I compare the states to see their engagement and interst?
Solved
JaimeB on May 14, 2020
How can I evaluate how my lead scoring is going? Is there a report that I can pull that will tell me what contact are in different stages of the scoring process? I'm really just trying to get an overview of how my new scoring is going. Thank y read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Solved
JaimeB on April 15, 2020
I made 2 custom properties under Deals. "Trade show' and "Date Tradeshow". with drop down menu. I would like to run a report off of these properties to see the status of deals that were obtained by trade shows. When I try to run a report with th read more
Participant
April 15, 2020
Thank you!! That worked!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.