• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Emily Friedrichs

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Brandonbaker on September 17, 2018
The ability to create more than one Knowledgebase. Similar to having multiple conversation inboxes or ticket pipelines. This allows for knowledgebase segmentation. Could be for Internal Vs External or Client Vs Prospect (Sales Vs Support) read more
764 upvotes
214 Replies
Participant | Partner
June 29, 2022
We would love to see this! Settings are a bit tricky in terms of keeping articles private or not, so an easier way to divide a KB would be by public-...read more
ThatChristinaG on August 27, 2021
HubFans, the new HubSpot Advocacy program is here! This program is for you if you want to: Get access to exclusive events and educational content Connect with other advanced users of HubSpot Build your brand and reputation as read more
82 upvotes
74 Replies
Participant | Partner
August 27, 2021
Interesting, how does one join?
Eugenia on January 23, 2021
Hi Community! My name is Eugenia and I manage Customer Advocacy at HubSpot. Over the past several months I have been working closely with our Community team to bring exciting new features and programs to the Community that I’m thrilled t read more
9 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant | Partner
August 27, 2021
Hi Eugenia, Do you have the new rank information, how to reach each one, and how to contribute blog posts?
JoeMayall on February 04, 2021
A new public beta. We're launching a brand new tasks app for marketing teams, built right on top of the sales tasks standards meaning feature parity, UX consistency and overall just good old fashioned alignment. Marketing teams are juggl read more
10 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant | Partner
March 08, 2021
We literally adopted Asana last week. Oh well
parryp on April 04, 2019
Currently, there is a token - Internal Contact Record - that can be used for emails that are saved for automation . It is a hidden Hubspot Contact Property that generates a link to a specific contact record. It is used in an email for quick a read more
14 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant | Partner
December 15, 2020
There's an easy hack for this! Also you need to do is include the link/url to your Hubspot instance (ie copy the link to any deal or company) and pas...read more
MitchClarke on November 12, 2019
I want to create notifications to our team (which get pulled into a slack channel) when support tickets go unresponded to for an hour, two hours, etc. However, there is no way to trigger a workflow based on, for eg, "Last customer reply date", or "L read more
10 upvotes
6 Replies
Participant | Partner
November 16, 2020
We'd love to use this to send Out of Office replies and similarly found that not having an "hours" option made this significantly harder.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for EmilyFriedrichs