• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Amberlee Maya

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

rsheldon on June 22, 2021
By setting goals and putting numbers to those goals, you'll be able to figure out whether your SEO efforts are actually paying off. Many businesses will simply say, "We want to rank #1 for this keyword," but that isn't quite enough. Keepin read more
739 upvotes
4469 Replies
Contributor
July 22, 2021
I want to increase the number of leads from my website.
AndyPitre on April 04, 2017
It would be nice if CRM tasks would be assignable to multiple people. Right now it can be assigned to one person only.
218 upvotes
80 Replies
Contributor
May 07, 2021
Agreed! I would like to put different types of tasks in each users account. For example, all 18 of my stores are supposed to post on social media wee...read more
Solved
amberleemaya on May 05, 2021
Hi everyone! I was hoping someone has come across a way to make the columns from the drag and drop editor show as columns in the mobile version of the email as well. I am trying to add 4 links to the bottom of my emails. Facebook, Instagram, Locat read more
Contributor
May 06, 2021
FOLLOW UP: I did some more research and playing around with the CSS and I think I figured it out. It may not be "pretty" CSS but it seems to work...read more
Solved
Hi everyone! I was hoping someone has come across a way to make the columns from the drag and drop editor show as columns in the mobile version of the email as well. I am trying to add 4 links to the bottom of my emails. Facebook, Instagram, Locat read more
Contributor
May 06, 2021
FOLLOW UP: I did some more research and playing around with the CSS and I think I figured it out. It may not be "pretty" CSS but it seems to work...read more
Solved
Contributor
May 06, 2021
lnglkcpx on October 14, 2020
Marketing emails currently default to single column in mobile. It would be awesome to allow for discretion over how many column to show for different elements. Our emails have reasonable length on desktop but are extremely length and poorly formated read more
11 upvotes
5 Replies
Contributor
May 05, 2021
Yes please!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for amberleemaya