• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Billy Wilson

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
bwils811 on April 05, 2023
Our sales team is included in all mass emails we send to customers. This team changes frequently, so a manual update of the sales team list is required quite often. If only this team was already logged in HubSpot somewhere... Oh yeah! They're al read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
April 10, 2023
Thanks, Jennifer. I've considered that. To your point, the biggest issue is that the user won't roll off when they leave the company. A bounce rule c...read more
Solved
Our sales team is included in all mass emails we send to customers. This team changes frequently, so a manual update of the sales team list is required quite often. If only this team was already logged in HubSpot somewhere... Oh yeah! They're al read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
April 10, 2023
Thanks, Jennifer. I've considered that. To your point, the biggest issue is that the user won't roll off when they leave the company. A bounce rule c...read more
Solved
0 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
April 10, 2023
AFlett on February 28, 2023
To give my email text content block rounded corners I have added an image content block below it. For some reason, something is adding a thin line between the sections. Nothing has any padding and the image doesn't have a tiny transparent section. I read more
Participant
March 14, 2023
Are you using the drag-and-drop editor? I've had similar issues, but most answers (like the ones previously posted on this thread) are for the HTML e...read more
VagaeNatus on June 24, 2019
Idea: Make all Date-filters available everywhere they are relevant. Background: Hubspot is missing date-filters in multiple places and is not consistent (i.e. different date-filters are available at different places) about them. This iss read more
Participant
August 01, 2022
@dmastin What's the status here? Did this get downgraded? I'm hoping in to request additional functions be added to date filtering, as well. ...read more
aalazzaz on February 22, 2018
Hi. I would like to have the ability to export submissions to one/multiple forms filtered by a date range. Currently, the system only allows form submissions for all time, but it would be nice to export submissions for a specific date range. Tha read more
89 upvotes
42 Replies
Participant
August 01, 2022
I'm not sure why this hasn't been solved yet. This is a basic function on most data collection sites. You can filter the data by time, but not export...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.