• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jordan Batty

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

brunomaion on May 10, 2019
We generate quotes usisng HubSpot quoting tool, included in Professional version of the software. Unfortunatly this information cannot be accessed afterwards, we can only gereta e file with all the quotes ever sent in PDF format, that is not usefull read more
81 upvotes
24 Replies
Contributor
January 25, 2022
It would really be great if we could download this in .csv or .xlsx format - I currently have to copy the data out each week so we can review the quo...read more
FinallyMatt on July 02, 2020
When negotiating a deal, dropping a custom discount on-the-fly can often be what ultimately tips a lead to a customer. In turn, that discount changes the value of a deal...or at least, it should! The trouble is, right now it doesn't. Custom read more
Contributor
January 25, 2022
This is a bit of a headache for us! Some of our reps are on top of changing the deal amount EVERYTIME they change the quote, but others are not, and ...read more
abrow on December 15, 2020
We would like to build reports that show the total dollar discount taken for a product. Currently, w hen I build a report, I see fields for 'Discount Percentage' and 'Unit Discount'. However, neither of these fields tell me the total dollar discount read more
8 upvotes
2 Replies
Contributor
January 21, 2022
I agree! If we could use the discounts in reports, we could monitor this much easier!
MKatz on January 14, 2022
Would be great if you could save your pipeline view to what you want it to be. This would benefit sales managers in so many ways! Currently I only want to see this years deals - however every time I go to view the pipeline, I have to change the read more
5 upvotes
3 Replies
Contributor
January 21, 2022
I agree with this! On both the deal and the ticket pipeline (not list) views, you can save a view but you have to select it and wait for it to load e...read more
adodge on March 10, 2020
Who: Salesreps Goal: Efficiently and quickly add documents from the CRM to a 1:1 email. The ability to filter by favorites would be an added bonus.
19 upvotes
3 Replies
Contributor
November 22, 2021
This would be so useful! I normally have to attached AT LEAST 2 documents, and this would really speed that up!
JB-AMTech on July 01, 2021
We have stretch targets for our monthly targets. We're currently using revenue goals for example (fake figures of course!): Target is £100 (revenue goal) but the stretch targets are £110 and £125 for the same month. This would be really hel read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.