• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Christine DuBois

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

JessicaReed on September 23, 2019
I am wondering if there is a way to upload the 'attachments' on a contacts page to be in folders instead of just uploading into a bit of an unorganised mess. If that makes sense. For example with recruitment purposes, if we could create a 'C read more
189 upvotes
101 Replies
Contributor
March 11, 2024
I am getting an error trying to access the google form.
cweimert on January 21, 2021
Hi there, Currently the file manager has an arbitrary limit of the maximum file size that can be successfully uploaded into HubSpot. This is a major restriction, especially in todays world, when wanting to upload webinars, videos etc. It would read more
9 upvotes
2 Replies
Contributor
July 06, 2023
I agree. We don't even see an error if the file size is too large, the email sends with no attachment. Causes a lot of frustration and confusion.
CThame on July 05, 2023
Need to hide from the pipeline dropdowns pipelines that the user does not have access to. This is for the web site as well as the outlook plug-in
9 upvotes
3 Replies
Contributor
July 06, 2023
Absolutely needed! Also - can the pipelines please be in alphabetical order in the drop down menus?
MStewart6 on July 07, 2022
We had an instance where an email was created on a ticket and the 'Insert proposed times' feature was used. The meeting was logged on the contact but not associated with the ticket the email was created on. It would be better if the meeting was auto read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
April 13, 2023
It is very surprising that this is not a standard function. If ServiceHub is meant to function as a ticketing system that can track all details relat...read more
liberworm on November 22, 2020
It would be very helpful to be able to export a users lists along with what teams they are on, their roles and/or permissions. In order to do a user audit now I have to look at each user separately and create a spreadsheet by hand. Not the most eff read more
Contributor
January 27, 2023
Happy to participate
jdcrwn on May 29, 2021
Would be nice to have a feature to customize what days are recognized as non-business days. It'd be convenient to set certain days to automatically offline/office closed (not just weekends) for our clients on chat.
44 upvotes
18 Replies
Contributor
January 25, 2023
Going on over a year and half since this was first requested. There are actually several variations in HS ideas. This is not even a nice to have, it ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.