• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

William Elegeert

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

vinnypoliseno on May 25, 2017
Right now I have 24 users who are using HubSpot Sales Pro extensively the Meetings feature. It would be nice to have an Admin view to see all the Meetings that are created for my whole organization or broken into teams. To get around this I've c read more
198 upvotes
60 Replies
Member | Partner
June 08, 2020
That's a great update Lars, thank you!
Hilke on February 05, 2017
In some cases it would be useful to be able to set up and edit signatures for other users, whenever Marketing sets up automated emails for sales or account management. Either those colleagues are not active users at the moment, or Marketing simply k read more
305 upvotes
92 Replies
Member | Partner
May 08, 2020
+ 1 would be very very helpful, both for the admin as for the users
DiegoPI on June 11, 2018
It would be great to be able to change the default meeting reminder email or meeting booked email when creating a scheduling page. The minor customization allowed in the form of additional unformtted text is not enough. It would also be great to be read more
1010 upvotes
331 Replies
Member | Partner
April 07, 2020
+ 1
DBowers3 on June 16, 2017
Think business consultant or sales broker - We'd like to be able to have one contact associated with multiple companies in Sales CRM.
1240 upvotes
379 Replies
Member | Partner
April 04, 2020
@erickievit I guess that being able to notice the beta functionality is only possiblle as part of the beta program that @jsg121 mentions? Thanks...read more
vinnypoliseno on May 25, 2017
Right now I have 24 users who are using HubSpot Sales Pro extensively the Meetings feature. It would be nice to have an Admin view to see all the Meetings that are created for my whole organization or broken into teams. To get around this I've c read more
198 upvotes
60 Replies
Member | Partner
June 08, 2020
That's a great update Lars, thank you!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.